Personal Data and Data Protection Policy
By visiting our website, you are consenting to the terms in our Personal Data and Data Protection Policy (“Policy”).
The type of personal data we collect from you will depend on the particular transaction and dealing, including:
- When you have engaged us to provide services to you;
- When you have subscribed to any of our mailing lists;
- When you have provided your details for registering for an event organised by our firm;
- When you attend an event organised by our firm which includes the taking of photographs or videos by our authorised representatives;
- When you submit an application for employment.
The purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal data include:
- Providing our services and/or in the ordinary course of business. In this respect, your personal data may be collected, used or disclosed by us and our affiliates, service providers, agents, or other third parties that we may deal with on your behalf;
- Compliance with the applicable laws and regulatory requirements, including know-your-client verifications and checks;
- Processing your application for employment.
Where you provide us with any personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to do so, and that we may collect, use and disclose such personal data for the purposes set out above.
If you have any enquiries regarding the collection or use of your personal data, including updating/correcting your personal data or to withdraw any consent you have provided to us previously, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer via email:
We may amend the terms of this Policy from time to time and we will post any changes to the Policy on this page.